Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Believing

Reading a published news page this AM I find a story about telling your Friend about a cheating spouse very appropriate for this week's learning lesson from Shitty Hall. A dilemma that is interestingly similar to local politics. When you take a chance and point out the errors of appointed officials and the leader responsible to investigate the charge turns on you, reveals confidential conversations and takes the retribution path you attempted to avoid out on you. What do you do? Ignore event from the start? Let illegal activities continue? Hide the instance and live with the consequences? Or report the whole mess to authorities above the politicians and move on to a new more honest life?

Me, I choose honesty. I'll take my lumps for my freedom from oppression and political bullying that comes with the blind faith management style that comes with failed management styles. Irish Catholic upbringing I guess.

No comments: